Fast-changing environment, uncertainty about one’s impact, a new professional role, self- and stress management, career planning or dealing with conflicts are frequent challenges and topics in coaching.
Coaching supports you in professional change and personal development, enables a change of perspective and broadens your scope of action. Coaching inspires experimentation. Coaching intensifies clarity. We are convinced that everyone has within themselves all the resources they need to develop. As coaches, we help you find clarity and new possible solutions, and to recognize and use your own resources.
Studies that prove the effectiveness of coaching have made great progress in recent years. In the meantime, it is a fact that coaching has a positive effect. For example, the current meta-analysis “Does Coaching Work?” by Tim Theeboom proves that coaching in an organizational context has significant positive effects on the following categories: self-efficacy, problem solving, goal achievement, increased mindfulness and stress reduction, well-being and strategy development, decreased absenteeism.
Coaching supports you in gaining clarity about a situation, and how to deal with it under stressful or challenging circumstances. In coaching, we also turn the gaze inwardly, to acknowledge your own strengths and resources, and use them in a targeted way to find self-defined solutions and steer change.
You will learn to look at situations from different perspectives, to recognize and dissolve limiting beliefs and fears in order to enable better solutions also in new situations.
Clear. Conscious. TrueSelf™.
We often feel like we have to slip into different roles and shed a part of ourselves in work or private contexts. This feels heavy, brings stress and insecurities, and prevents us from being authentic and successful. Sustainable change is only possible when we become aware of our thought and action patterns.
When you understand what thoughts and feelings are at work within you, what strengths and potentials you have, and what reactions are caused by them, you increase your self-confidence, improve your well-being, reduce stress and anxiety, and expand your scope for making better decisions. Coaching helps you to get to know yourself better, and to gain clarity about what you stand for and who you are. Become aware of your unconscious behaviors and develop new strengths. By doing this, you can live an authentic and fulfilled life with ease and energy.
Our main areas of experience
- Executive Coaching
- New in leadership, self & team management
- Professional reorientation & career planning
- Crisis, stress and conflict management
- Development of own conflict behavior
- Dealing with pressure, stress and workload
- Managing change
- 360 degree feedback debriefs
Coaching can also be used preventively if you are expecting major challenges in the near future, such as taking on a new role.
How we work
We are guided by systemic principles and use long-proven as well as new, fresh coaching methods. Clarity, empathy and openness are the principles in the coaching process. Our attitude follows the principle: Everything may be. There is no right or wrong.
We work with goal-and solution-oriented questioning and analysis methods, and different types of coaching interventions. The coachee is the one who finds and develops the solution. As coaches, we facilitate the process and partner on equal terms to guide the solution-finding through our competence, and a variety of exercises and methods.
What we bring
- Systemic coach certification
- Co-Active Coach Certification
- Continuous supervision
- Successfully completed coachings (references)
- Trainer for coaching skills
- Leadership experience with own coaching support
- Professional understanding as a coach (humanistic view of man, approach, ethical and methodological boundaries)
- Systemic, resource-oriented, paradoxical and circular questions
- Change of perspective
- Work with inner team, beliefs, saboteurs
- Wheel of life and life values
- Meditation and vision journeys
- Paradoxical Intervention
How does coaching work?
In a first, non-binding and free-of-charge conversation we clarify whether coaching is the right approach for your challenge.You have the opportunity to get to know us and our way of working, and clarify all the details.
Designing Alliance - together, we consciously create the conditions for our cooperation. We clarify our respective expectations and thus lay the foundation for a trusting and successful coaching relationship.
Discovery Session: The first coaching session is like a journey of discovery. Together we explore different aspects of your coaching topic. In doing so, we identify connections that may exist in the professional and personal systems. We go into a deeper reflection which leads to a first clarity about your goals, values and wishes.
Together, we set further coaching sessions
- According to your topics, we support you in finding the right solution for you, and its practical implementation.
- This is important to us: all coaching sessions are individual, and each person already has all the resources they need within themselves. We find these resources with you, make them visible and usable.
- We support you in becoming aware of your competencies, in recognizing areas of development and in tackling them.
- Together we reflect again and again on successes and whether we need to adjust.
- We only charge for the hours actually used.