Increasing complexity requires new collaboration
Teams are caught between freedom and excessive demands
The following topics will play a role
- Clarify goals, visions, expectations and roles in the team
- Optimize cooperation between team members
- Promote team culture
- Conflict management
- Improve communication and effective decision-making Establish agile and self-organized collaboration
- Successful use of remote work, hybrid and virtual collaboration
- Support and coaching of leadership teams
- eveloping a mission statement
- Strengthening feedback and appreciation
How we work
Based on your needs and the starting situation, we define a team development objective that is individually tailored to your situation. We provide you and your teams with effective and reliable tools that you can use to regularly reflect on and analyze collaboration. In this way, we enable teams to continuously improve their cooperation. Transparent understanding creates mutual understanding, which in turn strengthens the relationships among team members. Teams are empowered to continuously improve collaboration and define their future direction.
We offer impulse lectures, consulting on team development processes, team workshops and team coaching. In doing so, we mostly adopt experiential formats. By encouraging people to try out and establish new forms of collaboration together, we create new spaces to promote sustainable mindsets - starting on a small scale. We offer all formats both face-to-face and virtually, and show teams how successful collaboration can take place in various settings.
We take people, structure, processes, communication, competencies into account and design a tailored concept - and we remain flexible in order to react to and leverage what we discover along the path
- Impulse lectures
- Moderation of team events such as retrospectives
- Meeting design
- Team and individual coaching
- Communication and feedback routines
- Design thinking
- Principles of self-organized work
That’s what we bring
With over 12 years of leadership experience, we rose to peak performance as leaders with our teams by constantly shedding light on and improving the conditions and nature of collaboration.
We promoted agile working, clarity of roles, transparent communication and feedback culture, which led to a high degree of self-organization and ownership.
We have passed on these experiences to other teams as internal consultants and team developers. Now you can benefit from our experience.